About Valore

Roei Maudi

CEO (Israel)

With a distinguished high-tech

background Roei first started

investing in commercial, multifamily,

and industrial properties, 

and is considered a savvy investor

& trusted dealmaker. 

Roei has years of experience

with commercial real estate investments

and specializes in marketing,

selling, purchasing, and raising

private equity financing for commercial

transactions.

Chad N. Cudworth

CFO

Chad has over 20 years of experience

as a financial leader in corporate

finance, private equity, and leading

businesses to double-digit growth.

In his career, he's managed portfolios

of assets over a billion dollars

in capital markets and real estate.

Chad has extensive experience

leading private equity firms in acquiring

and executing real estate assets. 

Chris Wooten

COO

The company's field man.

With the experience of 22 years

in the field of real estate improvement

and investment management, 

Chris managed improvement

projects worth over half a billion USD.

Chris is trusted for an in-field

examination of the projects, passing

the initial screening, verifies that

they do have the potential for

improvement and that they are

suitable for submitting a bid.

Investing  Upgrading Renting Multifamily assets in the US

About us

Leadership team

Valore’s actions in business are guided by its core values of integrity, courage, and discipline. These values are driven by the leadership of Roei Maudi, Chad Cudworth, and Chris Wooten, who have 20+ cumulative years of multifamily real estate investing experience and decades of executing business plans.

 

To date, they have invested more than $ 235 million together in 15 residential complexes in the United States, where more than 2,560 families live.

Follow the Leader

One of the greatest points of attraction of Valore, is its “Follow the Leader” strategy. One or more of our strategic investors, typically, a large-scale real estate fund, commits to investing up to 90% of each project. That leaves at least 10% for ordinary investors that may invest in the deal – on the same terms! – as the strategic investor.

Highest standards

After a 12 year career in the high-tech sector (at companies such as Amdocs and Taldor), Roie Maudi transitioned to real estate, bringing with him the highest and uncompromising standards and skills characteristic to the international high-tech industry: investing in and working with quality and professional human capital, and maintaining reliability, creativity, and integrity.  

Full acountability, in each and every project.

 

Chris and Chad research, negotiate, invest, develop, and upgrade all assets, accompanying the projects from start to finish. As a result, they build the right mix of tenants, reduce risks, and maximize returns. Furthermore, they invest their personal capital in every project. Due to their methodical work, they have met all the goals of the business plans in every property.

 

In the press

״The only real estate company in Israel that ties its reward to its investor's success״
roie maudi
Play Video
״The only real estate company in Israel that ties its reward to its investor's success״
roei maudi
Play Video

Why invest with us

Contact us for more details